Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank You To My Fans!

Nothing makes the scientist and mathematician side of me happier than being able to analyze some interesting data. Thanks to Beth she introduced me to stat counter. It is a wonderful little website that can be embedded into your blog to gather information about your readers. So on a regular basis I check my account to see where people are from, what operating system they use, what browser they use, and how long they stay. Well my little blog hit an all time high yesterday of 82 page loads! For the record, that is almost twice as many page loads as any other day. It is so wonderful to be able to see that so many of you out there want to see the stuff that I'm typing! So thank you my avid readers, and thank you stat counter!


Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: