Sunday, March 16, 2008

She is, she IS a fucking saint!

"Aimil is a Saint"said Mi Prima, "She is, she IS a fucking Saint!" finished SJ referring to one of her amazing friends from Simmons College. Through all of the ups and downs of my life Aimil, which is Gaelic for Emily, has been there to support me. One my most cherished memories of Saint Aimil is from our freshman year at Simmons. We spent the entire afternoon camped out in her room making an Excel spreadsheet for the courses that we needed to take and in what order to take them for our undergraduate career. Only Aimil and I can share a crazy obsession for math and structure, and only Aimil and I can discuss what our favorite prime number is and why.

I don't know what I would do without this amazing person in my life. So Mi Prima and I decided, if there isn't already a Saint Emily (Aimil) day, we are going to make one in honor of my dear friend Aimil.














Abby (another Simmons Gal who needs her own Saint day), SJ, and Aimil

Enjoy ~ SJ

No comments: