Like the playground game, I have been tagged "it". A good friend of mine, Beth, tagged my blog the other day with an assignment, write a six word memoir. After a sleepless night due to this assignment, I think I have it.
Love [water + music + scootering + family] = SJ
Here is the explanation. Since I am a math teacher I decided to write an equation that looked like a six word sentence. So, if we apply the distributive property you get that I love water, love music, love scootering, and love family.
Here are the rules in case you want to try your hand at writing your own six word memoir:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
This was a wonderful little assignment, thanks Beth!
So TAG Joe, Amity, APW, Ben, Mom and Mi Prima (both when you have a blog) you are now "it"!
SJ scootering at an early age.
Enjoy ~ SJ