Sunday, May 31, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Fresh back from his New York City tour, Kermit enjoyed many sights. His favorite was the Statue of Liberty where he can be seen here doing an impression of her. Happy Skywatch!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Play along if you wish, this originally came from Amity
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Since I am a math teacher you would think that I enjoy the task of paying bills, but mostly I just dread sitting down and paying them all.
2. Do you miss being a child?
I was just talking about this last night with friends, there are great parts of being a child and great parts of being an adult.
3. Chore you hate the most?
Anything to do with laundry, just ask The Mother.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
The Music Man and I went to Slate's, always a wonderful dinner.
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
What sort of question is this?
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Collins, and Bob had a different chair than the rest of us.
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A dolphin trainer
9. How many colleges did you attend?
One for undergrad, and another one for masters and doctoral
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was there on the pile
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Got to get the motorcycle out and drive it more.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm today, it is Sunday.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Gone of the road a few times due to icy conditions
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
17. Get up early or sleep in?
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
They aren't a cartoon, but I loved the Fraggles
20. When did you first start feeling old?
When I got my first real job
21. Favorite lunch meat?
I hate lunch meat
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Lean Cuisines, that way I don't have to eat lunch meat for lunch
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
It works for some people, so no
24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
25. What’s your favorite drink?
26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to?
Well I ran into a whole bunch of them last night, it was great to catch up with them all.
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Sopranos, I had hope for Desperate Housewives but it just got too weird.
29. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
Yes, and sometimes we wave across the hall/library to one another when we shut our classroom doors.
30. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
Yes, a coffee cup caught on fire it the microwave. Moral of the story: Some plastic travel mugs have screws in them and fire extinguishers can make a huge mess!
31. Last book you finished reading?
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009