Sunday, February 1, 2009

Views And Thoughts From Cat World

While I have been up to my ears in research articles and objective writing (including high Bloom's Taxonomy words of course), the cats have been having quite the day. Here are the views and thoughts of their day....


Phoebe watching the blue jays, "If I could only get outside...."



Sitting on the back of Feeder #1's office chair, "Hold on tight with the claws, you never know when she is going to move!"


Phoebe visiting my desk, "Since sitting on the back of the chair didn't get her attention, try sitting next to the laptop on top of important papers. Might as well wash my side, I think it got dirty jumping up here."


"When all else fails, take a nap"

"And when that gets old change positions, and take another nap."

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: