This one came from Katie over in Katieland, she is a fellow RVB who before we started blogging we were on the awkward wave hello basis, now when I see her we stop and chat.
1. A is for age: 28
2. B is for beer of choice: Not a big beer drinker
3. C is for career right now: 8th grade math teacher
4. D is for your dog's name? Gretal, she is my childhood dog who lives with The Mother
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Lotion all day long on the face and hands.
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House and Grey's Anatomy
7. G is for favorite game: Kakuro
8. H is for Home town: Dixfield
9. I is for instruments you play: Viola
10. J is for favorite juice: Blueberry
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I don't kick butt, just my own to get stuff done
12. L is for last place you ate: Home, a few cherrystone clams before the turkey pie later on tonight, YUM!
13. M is for marriage: Been there, done that, moved on
14. N is for your full name: SJI
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: none
16. P is for people you were with today: The Music Man, Stanley, and Phoebe
17. Q is for quote: "Everything happens for a reason"
18. R is for Biggest Regret: The long list, or the short list? See #17, there are none.
19. S is for status: Happily seeing The Music Man
20. T is for time you woke up today: 11:30, I woke up earlier and fed the cats and decided on the last day of vacation to go back to bed.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Cotton
22. V is for vegetable you love: Fresh asparagus
23. W is for worst habit: Nail biting, but I'm doing better
24. X is for x-rays you've had: My teeth last time I had them cleaned
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Cheerios with almonds, dried cranberries, and frozen blueberries - Cheerio should call this the special SJ cereal blend.
26. Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius