Saturday, February 14, 2009

iGoogle Love

Do you have an iGoogle page? Can you not live without it? Google, and all of their amazingness (yup, made up word) has created a space where you can share your love for iGoogle (I know just in time for Valentine's Day!).
Here is what I submitted:
I love my iGoogle page because it is a page just for me and it looks like none other. I can change it whenever I want and change its theme. I can read my email, blogs, comics, news, weather, get directions, and lots more all in one place! It is my virtual internet home, my living room, the place I go to first, and the tab I always have open. I don't know what my life would be like without my iGoogle page!

I know, not overly creative, but I let them know and that is what matters! Want to send a Valentine and tell Google how much you love your iGoogle page? Simply click here, and if you contact them soon enough you might even get some free iGoogle artist stickers!

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: