Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Samaritan Take Two

Last winter I had a Good Samaritan visit the Shamrock, they pushed back the never ending snow around my house. Last time they came I publicly thanked them via my blog and said that if I knew who they were I would thank them with some baked goods. Either the Good Samaritan didn't hear about my blog, or they don't like baked goods. It seems that this mystery Good Samaritan came by today and again pushed back the snow. I am so happy to have the snow banks pushed back, this makes room for more snow dumping. You can also see a bit of my stair railing leading to the dock sticking out of the snow. Please, if anyone knows who this amazingly kind person is, please let me know so that I can correctly thank them.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Is there any chance it's the town crew? I've seen some crews out cleaning up, so it could be they're just doing their jobs???