Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SJ's Good Deed Of The Day!

On my way into school today Weather Boy was in front of me. Ironically, Rach followed me into school yesterday. Weather Boy parked his truck and went into the building like he does every morning. I parked in my usual spot, and as I started into the building I noticed that Weather Boy had left his lights on. Being the Good Samaritan that I am, I went over to his truck, hoped that the door was unlocked (who in Maine locks them anyway?), and turned them off for him. Not only did I do my good deed for my fellow RVB/colleague, but I also saved him the headache of a drained battery later in the day. I caught up with him in the building to informed him that I was most likely going to blog about the entire event since I was a little short of material for today. Every little bit helps each that 365 blog post, as well as being kind to others.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Thanks for saving me the trip over with the jumper cables :)