Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE! (Ok, so I posted it on my blog.... minor change)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For regular shaped gifts I use paper, for the odd shaped ones I use bags. The previous owner of my house (My Mother) left me well stocked for all of my gift wrapping needs.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I have to admit that I don't put a tree up - cats, no one comes over, it is a lot of work. But I do have a very cute Charlie Brown artificial tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Never before my birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I have the time
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, and drink it year round when I can find it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Mother always went over the top finding very special and unique toys for me. I always got a pile of new favorite books.
7. Hardest person to buy for? The Uncles
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards? Did you not see my last post? I never get them out on time and gave up this year and did a Christmas Blog.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Whoever thought cream was a good color on SJ?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I start seeing things that fit for the people on my list. I am all done for this year, but other years I still shop after the holiday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Isn't that what the gifts you don't like are for?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Meat pies
16. Lights on the tree? Is there an option not to?
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't think that I have one.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Lately I have been traveling.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yup! And I didn't even have to Google it!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Miss Piggy dressed as an angle.
21. Presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That the Christmas stuff starts before Halloween...Thanksgiving is a holiday too!!
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? What, isn't Christmas enough of a theme?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Steamed chocolate pudding with this sweet sauce on
top. Maybe I will post the recipe later, it is an old family one.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? It is something that Santa can't bring..... I promise that I have been good!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Rach
27. Who is least like ly to respond to this? Those mystery people out there in the blogosphere that I don't even know read me.