Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pooch And Wikipedia

I know that there is a lot of controversy about about Wikipedia and how accurate it is, but if you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I quote it all of the time. I will spare you the details of why I think Wikipedia is ok for blog research. The Pooch Cafe blog announced today that the comic strip is now one of the thousands of articles that Wikipedia covers. Now only does the article describe the background information on the comic strip, but it also goes into detail about each of the central characters. I think that my character description is Fish.

Trapped in a world 12 inches wide, Fish is often a moral compass and dispenser of sage advice for Poncho, being surprisingly well-versed in Zen philosophy, theology, and cat lingo.


Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: