Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life Is Good Customer Service

Dear Jake (a.k.a. Life Is Good),

I have been an a Life Is Good fan for over 10 years, and have been an avid collector of your shirts. I have been very excited watching the growth of your company, and think that you have been very creative in your expansions.

With that said, I would like to see the motorcycle logo on a woman's shirt. I am an avid motorcycle rider, and use the new Jake key chain for my bike key. I think it is a dramatic oversight on your part by not printing this shirt for woman. Is this something that you are looking into?

Attached you will find a picture of my bike and key chain.

Thank you

P.S. My life would be good if I could have one of these shirts for me!





Here is a picture of the logo that I want.

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: