Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Exciting Quiz!

It has been a few weeks since my last installment of an exciting internet quiz. This time I have found, "What Comic Character Are You?"(I know, you have always been wondering).

My results is......


Ironically I have always been a Snoopy fan. When I was a newborn my Father brought me a little Snoopy stuffed animal. Apparently I enjoyed this little Snoopy and he went everywhere with me. One day while we were all in the car, My Mom checked in on me and noticed that Snoopy's little felt nose was missing! My parents still aren't sure where his nose ended up, but they guessed that I ate it.

So, what comic character are you?

Enjoy ~SJ

3 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Hobbes. Which I think is perfectly me. (Maybe no one else will, but I think it's perfect. So there.)

SJ said...

My Mother turned out to be Hobbes! I'm so envious!

Unknown said...

Is it any wonder that Calvin ended up with Hobbes? (I didn't even REALLY need to take the quiz to know that one!) Oh, and SUZY DERKINS IS GROSS!