Thursday, October 30, 2008

E Is For....

Elmo!

Ok, so maybe this is not what you were expecting for the letter E, but here is the story. A few weeks ago my little cousin Sadie Jane (a.k.a. SJ II, or Mini SJ) had her first birthday. A few years back one of my aunts started to make bath towels that look like different characters. There has been a Lamb Chop, Bob the Builder, and maybe a Dora. Well, Mini SJ got an Elmo since he is her favorite character. When she opened the towel Elmo she didn't know what to do, and didn't want to put it on since she has a thing about items going over her head. So being the nice big cousin that I am (and having a secret desire to always be Elmo), I put the bath towel on. Mini SJ imediatly got excited and thought that I was Elmo! I got lots of hugs and kisses and I think she wanted me to sing Elmo songs, unfortunatly for her I don't know any. I took the Elmo towel off and tried to get her to put it on, this lead to crying on her end, so I went back to talking with another relative. To the right is one of my favorite pictures of her that I took months ago, she is just too cute!

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: