Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day To-Do List


For me Columbus Day has traditionally been a day to "get things done around the house". Today, since My Mom and the Music Man were both at my house, the to-do list seemed longer than in years bast.

  • Take in the dock
  • Put the canoe away
  • Put the Sunfish away for the season
  • Put plastic shrink-wrap on the windows
  • Put plastic on the back doors
  • Clean the cat box
  • Make apple sauce
  • Make yogurt
Amazingly, the to-do list got completely done! Just another overachieving successful day in the world of SJ.

Enjoy ~SJ

3 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I did far less than that... mostly because of the injury, but also because for me this day off means doing nothing I don't want to do. And today, I wanted to do very little!

Jim Burke said...

My success for the weekend, SJ, was to finally install my new pellet stove, which I had obsessively worried about for the past two weeks. I'm warm & comfy and didn't burn the house down in the process! Life is good. Are you going to MAMLE?

Jim

SJ said...

Hi,

This is the mother. I'm glad I'm right up there with yogurt,applesauce and kitty box! Priorities are wonderful.