Friday, October 17, 2008

Less Than Five Star Customer Service Life Is Good

A few days ago I sent Life Is Good customer service a suggestion about a shirt idea. Here is what I sent them (I'm saving you clicking back through my blog).

Dear Jake (a.k.a. Life Is Good),

I have been an a Life Is Good fan for over 10 years, and have been an avid collector of your shirts. I have been very excited watching the growth of your company, and think that you have been very creative in your expansions.

With that said, I would like to see the motorcycle logo on a woman's shirt. I am an avid motorcycle rider, and use the new Jake key chain for my bike key. I think it is a dramatic oversight on your part by not printing this shirt for woman. Is this something that you are looking into?

Attached you will find a picture of my bike and key chain.

Thank you

P.S. My life would be good if I could have one of these shirts for me!

Here is the reply that I got back this morning:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We don’t have any immediate plans to add this to the women’s line but you never know what the future may hold.

Have a great day

Donna

Life is good

I will have to admit, after my extensive blog posting earlier this week on customer service I would have to say that Life Is Good is not living up to what I had expected from them.

Enjoy ~SJ

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have to say, that while it was nice of Donna to respond to your request promptly, her email falls a little short.

Fine (I guess), if they don't have any immediate plans to make that shirt, but Donna could stand to be a little less business like about it.

LIFE IS GOOD should be replaced with LIFE IS SNOTTY.

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Katie, you crack me up! Maybe we can make up our own line of RVB Life is Good inspired shirts...