Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vacations Are Great...

.... but, the first day back to work after a nice long two week vacation is tough. Yesterday was a rough day. Not so much the getting up and getting ready part, although the alarm clock was a bit alarming. It was when all the things on my to-do-list were done and I was at home sitting on the couch. I started reading a biography on Houdini a few days ago, and all day long I was excited to read more of it. By the time in the day came where I could read the book my mind was too tired I couldn't concentrate and the fascinating story of the Handcuff King. Maybe this feeling will get to be less by the end of the week, if not I might need another vacation.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Somehow the alarm clock was more alarming today. Maybe has something to do with catching WB's cold.

Don't be surprised if Boy calls you "Ms. SJ" when no one else can hear him. He's proud of figuring out who you are :)