Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sometimes The Horoscope Is Right

Between excessive blogging today I have been working on getting ready to go to my doctoral residency in Dallas, Texas next week. I don't read my horoscope on a regular basis or base my day around what it says, but I do like to see what the stars have lined up for me every now and then. Well, today's couldn't have been more fitting:

You have your feet on the ground today, yet, fortunately, the Moon is now emphasizing your 9th House of Adventure. You are ready for that big trip, yet first you need to go over all the details one more time. Even if you don't find anything awry, you still must go through all the data with a fine-toothed comb. Solid preparation paves the way to a successful journey.

I guess today the horoscope was right on track.

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: