Saturday, January 10, 2009

N Is For.....

...New Days

Every now and then we all have bad days. One of the biggest challenges of a bad day for me is to make it through the day without letting what is making my day so bad effecting everything around me. I know that when I am having a bad day I try to take time to look through my pictures in iPhoto and remember how much fun I had when those pictures were taken. The pictures featured in this blog I took one morning while at Old Orchard Beach. I woke up early, got a cup of coffee and walked the beach with the task of capturing the beach through my eyes with my trusty camera. My favorite picture of the bunch is the self-portrait; coffee in hand camera to my face. Remembering how much I enjoyed myself that morning helps get through bad days.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

Mike said...

N is Nolette!

I gave you M for Mom, but come on!

Have a great day.

:)