Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight Bandwagon

I joined the Twilight bandwagon. Last weekend the Music Man and I went to Perkins Music House to stock up on his musical needs. Since the visit to the music store can be a long one, I tend to take a long a book (to be honest, I take a book almost everywhere I go not just to the music store). On the drive over I realized that I forgot to bring my current book (Redwall, Brian Jacques). We stopped at Mr. Paperback to pick up a new read for me and this is when I decided to start reading Twlight since most of my female students are raving about it. After making it through the first 300 pages I was wondering what all the hype was about, then I read the last 200 pages - I get it now. If you want a fun, differnt, can't put it down quick read, join the Twlight bandwagon.

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: