Saturday, November 22, 2008

H Is For....

Humarock!



I am fortunate to have family who has a beautiful home on the ocean in Massachusetts. One of the most unique things about Humarock is that they community celebrates the 4th of July on the 3rd of July. There are fireworks and bon fires, and people for miles around. The fireworks are always impressive, as are the bon fires. Since the beach curves you can look down the beach and watch the fireworks through the heat of the bonfires, this makes for a very unique image. My Uncle's house is a perfect spot to watch the festivities from (including all of the poilice arrests). In just a few more days I get to return to this little slice of paradise for Thanksgiving. I am hoping to be able to go back around the New Year for the annual Polar Bear Dip.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

Digital Polaroids said...

Wonderful fireworks, I love them, even though they scare me a bit.