I love finding blog topic inspiration from other bloggers. Today I found this great little blog mad lib from Debra (Reflecting) who found it from Friday Fill-Ins. I thought it was fun, feel free to participate.
1. My blueprint for success includes be busy and set goals.
2. Dark chocolate Hershey kiss (thanks Music Man) was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is whatever is living in my medicine cabinet today.
4. Coffee and a close friend (or cat) can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about chemiosmotic phosphorylation.
6. My drive is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my Mom, tomorrow my plans include a craft fair and Sunday, I want to relax!