Here are the rules:
- Pick 3 professional development goals and commit to achieving them this summer.
- For the purposes of this activity the end of summer will be Labor Day (09/01/08).
- Post the above directions along with your 3 goals on your blog.
- Title your post Professional Development Meme and link back/trackback to http://clifmims.com/blog/archives/353.
- Use the following tag/ keyword/ category on your post: pdmeme.
- Tag 8 others to participate in the meme.
- Achieve your goals and “develop professionally.”
- Commit to sharing your results on your blog during early or mid-September.
Goal 2: Take a close look at both blogs and wiki's and figure out which one, or both would be best utilized in my math classroom. Then develop activities and lessons that I can use on a weekly basis in my classes.
Goal 3: Use NoteShare, a digital notebook, to organize my word problems aligned with the Maine Learning Results. This way I can easily share them with students, and it more efficient than my current system (that would be a lack of an organization system).
I am not going to "tag" eight specific people since I know there are a lot of teachers out there who read this. If you feel inspired to publicly post your teaching goals, feel free!