So there is what looks to be a "normal" backpack, nothing out of the ordinary, and an average size.
And here is a picture of everything that I took out of it.
Now we will play a little game of Where's Waldo...
Contents Of SJ's Backpack:
- One bag of cat food (on my way home I bought it)
- Wind pants and cloth (thought it might rain today)
- Coffee cup
- Tissues (in package with devil duck on it)
- Gum (enhanced with caffeine)
- 2 pens, 1 pencil, 3 highlighters, 2 sharpies
- Mobile Me activation box
- Flashlight (who knows?!)
- String (From Mike's Pastry Box)
- Granola bar (smushed, and a flavor I don't like)
- Car/School keys
- Money pouch
- Apartment keys
- Socks and sneakers (to change into once I got to school)
- Motorcycle registration, permit, and insurance
- Red pouch, I carry the following electronics around in it:
- iPod, headphones and dock
- USB connector cable
- Wireless mouse
- 2 "duck heads" for Mac charger
- Batteries and charger
- 3 thumb drives
- Headlamp (in case the lights go out and I can't find the flashlight!)
- Camera tripod
- Dongle - connects laptop to LCD projector
- Dongle - connects laptop to TV
- Photo card reader
- Laptop charger
I think that Monty Hall would have been proud! No wonder I am going to the chiropractor for shoulder and back pain!