Monday, June 9, 2008

WWDC08

So you can just label me as one giant nerd right now. My big excitement of the day was listening and watching as Steve Job made big announcements about new Apple releases at the Keynote presentation of the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). I pulled out all of the stops this afternoon and listened to a rather bad live feed of the keynote, while reading Twitter updates on Twitter, as well MacRumors. (Are you deciding just how big of a nerd to label me as yet? If not you should be!) I was hoping for some big announcement in regards to a new computer, maybe even a tablet, or something so new no one had even thought it up yet. Most the the announcements had to do with the iPhone. An 8-gigabyte one is going to be available for under $200. Very exciting if you are an AT&T customer, but for me the US Cellular user, not so exciting.















Here is a shot that someone uploaded and titled "The Nerd Herd". Oh well, at least I now know that there are bigger nerds out there than me.

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

um, live feed of the keynote AND twitter? Yea, I think we need to get you some help.