Saturday, May 3, 2008

Oh What To Do?

The Music Man was going to have a gig today, but at the last minute it was canceled. Now we are in the quandary, what to do with a now free Saturday? The trash and bottles have been taken care of, and the rest of the weekly chores can wait until tomorrow. So now what? We looked into getting tickets for Prairie Home Companion who is performing in Bangor, but no luck, no more tickets. We might just travel to Augusta and see what sort of fun stuff we can stumble upon. Oh the joys of an unexpected free day!

Enjoy ~SJ

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

There is nothing better than found time. I think it's what I love so much about snow days: not that we're not at work, but that I get a chance to do some things I can't do while at work. Enjoy your day! Our recital is done, so I know I'm going to enjoy mine, rainy or not!