Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Did I Do To Piss Off Mother Nature?


Ok, I recycle, buy environmentally friendly products, try to reduce - reuse - recycle whenever I can. I even have a degree in environmental science for gosh sakes! So, what did I do to anger Mother Nature so much that she feels it necessary to continue to dump snow at my house! Like so many people in my area, I'm running out of places to put it and the patience to deal with it. According to many news outlets, we are on record to accumulate more snow than many other winters. My Mother thinks that I need to change the message on my answering machine to be "I', sorry I can not come to the phone right now. I am out in my driveway working on removing the never ending amounts of snow. If I do not get back to you in a timely manner, please come by and make sure that the snowplow hasn't buried me."



The stairs into my house.

So I ask you Mother Nature, what can I do to get back into your good graces?

Enjoy ~SJ

No comments: