Monday, February 25, 2008

The End of Wonderland

Vacation is over and the reality of work set in today. No more lazy mornings of "working" on my laptop and sipping coffee with blueberry milk. No more days with no schedule other than what I can dream up to do. This past week of vacation has been my most treasured vacation where I simply stayed at home and enjoyed the beautiful little slice of paradise that I live in. Just eight more weeks of school, and then I can enjoy another wonderful week of nothing. At that point I will really have something to celebrate - not only will school be in its "home stretch", but I will also have finished with my masters degree!














My little slice of paradise this time of year!



My little slice of paradise in the summer!

Enjoy ~ SJ

No comments: