Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Craving, Doing, & Thankful For

From the fabulous River Valley Blogger Gals: Amity, Katie, & Rach

Craving
A variety of winter hand coverings for driving, skiing, and playing.
A stocked kitchen to fulfill all my vegan
cooking ideas.
The energy to get through my quantitative research class (and the reason for my lack of blogging).

Doing
Lots and lots and lots of reading, thinking, and writing.
Having fun teaching with lots of technology.


Thankful For
MacPro - the computer and the man
My supportive and fabulously creative Mom
My three wonderful fur-children
Lower my debt one month and one payment at a time.

Consider yourself tagged!

Enjoy ~SJ

3 comments:

Amity said...

woot!

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I am also thankful for the return of my RVB gals :)

Eston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.