And...here we go!
1. I have a history of eating ice cream almost every day.
2. How to knit socks is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) my portion of 18 pounds of pumpkin seeds.
4. I use my GPS when I am on the road, even to places I know how to go.
5. So that's it, that's almost all the time I have this morning devoted to watching students fill in little bubbles on standardized tests.
6. Warm coffee better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the high school field hockey game with my middle school players, tomorrow my plans include getting ready for the Dempsey Challenge and Sunday, I want to not have to walk in the rain!